Sunday 6 September 2015

Ant-Man

Ant-Man


Armed with a super-suit with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, cat burglar Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.

Director: Peyton Reed
Writers: Edgar Wright (screenplay), Joe Cornish (screenplay), 7 more credits »
Stars: Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, Corey Stoll



Storyline

Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, con-man Scott Lang must embrace his inner-hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.

Reviews

First of all I have to confess to not being a fan of Marvel Comic movies. I know some people are very much into the genre, but a lot of the Marvel movies leave me somewhat cold. Having said that I have to confess that I certainly enjoyed Ant Man.

The thing that was personally enjoyable to me was the fact that Ant Man is a very fallible character. I will leave it to everybody to discover what his powers are, but the title of the movie gives a bit of a clue. I have to say that I like Paul Rudd as an actor and he is certainly very good in this movie as the lead character Scott Lang or Ant Man. You certainly feel very involved with the characters of the movie and the time fairly zips along.

The credits at the end of the movie leave an opening for a sequel and it's certainly one that I will look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment